Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tag: A to Z of me

I'm currently in the middle of moving house! Exciting but exhausting and I won't have internet for about 2 weeks (atm I am using one of those broadband sticks but the d/l is very low so I can't upload any pics). Therefore I may not be posting much at the moment sorry. 

I thought I would do this tag post that I've seen around, the A to Z of me :)

A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Double - we definitely need to upgrade though, double just isn't big enough for 2!
C. Chore you hate: Soon it will be doing dishes! As we've just moved to a house without a dishwasher :(
D.Day: Probably Saturday, because its the weekend but you still have the next day off, on Sunday I feel it's a bit bittersweet because you know you have to go to work the next day haha
E. Essential start to your day: A coffee and a cuddle from my puppy :) and a kiss from the bf haha but more importantly puppy cuddles!!
F. Favourite colour: It's always been green, but lately I have been very into peach shades.
G. Gold or Silver: Used to always be silver but now I can go either way.
H. Height: About 5'8" It's good but I can't really wear heels because my bf is about the same height as me and all my friends are shorter than me so it just looks weird haha
I. Instruments: I used to play the flute when I was younger and no I didn't go to band camp :P haha
J. Job Title: Senior Salesperson....I work in customer service at the moment
K. Kids: Only a gorgeous dog...
L. Lives: 700m from one of the best beaches in the world I think! haha 
M. Mum's name: Heather
N. Nicknames: I never really had a nickname growing up which makes me sad! But lately the bf has started calling me Handorf...I'm not sure I want a nickname anymore haha
O. Overnight hospital stays: Not sure about when I was younger but I spent a night in hospital recently with what they thought was appendicitis I have since learnt I might have a stomach ulcer :(
P. Pet peeve: Unreliableness for sure, I can't stand when people say they will do something and don't!

Q. Quote from a movie: I don't really have any favourite movie quotes that come to mind...about from "stroke the furry wall" haha

R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: 1 sister, 2 years older than me. 

T. Time you wake up: 6.30am on weekdays about 8am on weekends
U. Underwear: Always, bonds all the way!!
V. Vegetables you dislike: Pumpkin, Sweet Potato (to me they taste the same!)


W. What makes you run late: Nothing! I hate being late to anything, if I am even running 5 minutes late I start getting anxiety haha weird yeah
X. X-Rays you've had: Only teeth that I can remember, I've never broken a bone (yay! *touching wood*)
Y. Yummy food you make: Anything that doesn't require cooking....I have a tendency to let the smoke alarm off every time I step near an oven...or toaster

Z. Zoo: I love the zoo! It's one of my favourite places to go. Any zoo that has tasmanian devils is a great zoo! When I lived in Adelaide I used to go to the zoo all the time as it was right across from the uni haha

Hope you are all having a great weekend :) Hopefully I will be back online soon!!

No comments: