I've seen these 10 pan blush palettes on multiple websites such as Costal Scents and BH Cosmetics for around $15-16. I heard that you could get them on ebay for a lot cheaper and that they were the same palettes just in plain packaging without the companies logo on it.
So I did a bit of searching and I found one for $1.40! on ebay from this seller. Postage was $7.99 which I thought was quite reasonable as it was coming from overseas and it was packaged very well with lots of bubble wrap and in between two foam pads so the blushes wouldn't shatter.
Now onto the palette...
|Mind the glue..haha|
- The price..you can't beat $1.40 for 10 blushes. That's 14c a blush, I mean seriously?!
- The range of colours you get is great.
- The packaging is better than expected, reminding me a lot of a MAC palette (although mine had some glue stuck to one side, as u can see above)
- The pigmentation of these blushes is quite good.
- Mixture of shimmery and matte shades.
And with a product this cheap I bet you are expecting a con list as long as me, but I could only really find two problems with this palette.
- They have a very strong face-paint smell, however once applied you can't smell it.
- They are quite powdery in texture but are still blendable and look good on the cheeks
Here are the swatches;
Can you guess which shades are my favourite?? The peachy ones of course. Today I was wearing the third colour from the left in the top picture. It's a light peachy colour with a bit of shimmer in it. Here it is on my cheek.
|The light peachy blush on my cheek.|
I think this palette is a great addition to my collection as it broadens the amount of colours I have to play around with. I think it would also be great for someone who is just starting their collection as it is inexpensive and you do get a wide range of colours.
Have you bought this palette? What did you think of it?