Friday, June 10, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint

I have never been very good at applying nail polish so doing a NOTD post is very frightening to me! But today I purchased such a beautiful nail colour I just had to share it with you guys!!


It's China Glaze's "Re-fresh Mint". A beautiful mint green matte colour, which is quite on-trend at the moment. It would be a gorgeous colour for summer and even though we are heading into winter now in Oz I am still loving having it on my nails.


My Shonky Nail Job - 2 coats of Re-Fresh Mint

This photo shows the polish with 2 coats and no top coat. This polish is really opaque and you could even wear it with 1 coat but I just prefer the look of two coats.

With Top Coat

And here it is with the Maybelline Express Finish Top Coat over the top. It adds an extra shine to the polish which I quite like. 

This was my first China Glaze polish, I could never find them here in Perth for a reasonable price. However, today by accident my mum and I stumbled across a hair and beauty warehouse that stocks China Glaze and even better the $9.95 price tag!! I couldn't believe it when I saw them. 

For those of you in Perth wanting to purchase China Glaze polishes I strongly recommend heading to this store, they had a wide range of colours as well as a tonne of other cool hair products. It's called Hairsupplies and is located at 89 Petra St, East Freo. 

For everyone else you can get them in stores that stock China Glaze or for you other aussie's you can find them online at Transdesign

2 comments:

Praisy said...

hi Hannah :)
I was browsing around for where to get china glaze for a good price in Perth and saw your blog post! Do you think the shop is there now? thanks!! :)

Hannah said...

Hi Praisy :)

That's cool! Yeah its definitely still there :)