Saturday, June 4, 2011

May Faves!!

Sorry its a few days late..I can't believe it is June already! This year has gone by so fast. So here they are the products I used to death in May :)


MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque


I've been using this a lot as a base for my eyeshadow. When I use this my shadow doesn't crease and lasts all day. It also adds a pretty glow, although I don't think you could use this alone as it is quite sheer.

BYS Blush in Coral


I have been loving this blush for May, probably because I'm trying to hold onto summer for as long as possible. It's a great orangey-coral colour and my fave BYS blush.

Bourjois "Chocolate" Bronzer (Delice de Poudre) in 51


Ever since I bought this I have been using it like its going out of style. I think it's the smell, its so intoxicatingly sweet and yummy. It adds a nice glow to my face, although I don't think it would suit skin tones much darker than me as it is quite a light bronzer.

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink


I LOVE this eyeliner! It produced a pretty much perfect winged eyeliner look for me the other night, which I have had so much trouble doing with other eyeliners. This is so easy to use, its super black and it will stay all night long. 

Sigma Large Shader E60 Brush



I never really appreciated this brush before I started using it regularly this month. It's great for when your being lazy and just want an all over kinda look. 

Bourjois Volumizer Mascara in 01 Noir


I showed this in my haul post recently and I've been using it everyday since. It adds great length and volume and you can make it look natural or dramatic.

BYS Lipstick in Sassy Salmon


This lipstick is a gorgeous barbie pink colour, even though the name is Sassy Salmon lol. It is super creamy and I love pairing it with a dark smokey eye. The BYS lippies are great value at only $3.95!

Cetaphil Moisturising Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin


This moisturiser is so great! It is super moisturising and not greasy at all. You can really feel it hydrating your skin, which is great for these cold winter months. 

And the swatches......

L-R(no flash): Bobbi Brown Eyeliner, BYS lippie, BYS blush,
Bourjois Bronzer, MAC paint pot, Cetaphil moisturiser.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? What were your faves for May?


No comments: