Saturday, May 5, 2012

Update and another holiday!!

Hi Guys,

So today is a very special day...my mum is getting MARRIED!!!

I couldn't be happier for my mum and her fiancé and I can't wait for this afternoon. It's a simple ceremony in a local park, although there will be about 100 people coming! haha

I am once again doing the wedding makeup. This time not only for the bride but also the two bridesmaids (me and my sister). I will be sure to post some photos (if permitted!). 

The best bit is I will be getting a step-dad and also a step-sister!! (Although this now makes me the middle child - boo)

I just wanted to let you know that I will be away for a week as mum and Kim (her fiancé) are being kind enough to take all us kids and partners on the honeymoon to Bali for a week!!

Even though I have been to Bali many times this time I get to take Blake with me, who has only ever been overseas once to the US so he might get a bit of a culture shock! 

Anyway just a quick post to update you guys, I will be sure to take lots of photos and do a post when I get home :)

Hope everyone is doing well! 

(And please pray for it not to rain today!!)

Hannah xox


5 comments:

Star Vogue said...

Congrats to you and your family enjoy this moment :)
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

Beauty in the Sky said...

Congrats to your mum, all the best and enjoy your holidays!

S said...

have a great day! congrats to your mum :)

Hannah said...

Thanks guys!! I will pass on the congratulations :) Holiday was incredible, I'll post some pics up soon xo

kerker said...

congrats to your mum! hope you guys had a lovely trip to Bali.