Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another haul.....

I know I know....I have been hauling a lot lately. I promise I will try to cut down. This is a clothing and makeup haul from a shopping trip I went on with my sis a week or so ago.

I've had Blake's parents over for a week giving us a hand with renovations on the house so sorry I haven't been posting that often. I will get back onto it this weekend. *praying for sunshine*

In the meantime here is what I bought :)

Cardigan from Cotton On $24.95

Oversized Tee from Cotton On 2 for $30 with top beneath

Oversized Tee or Dress from Cotton On

Sheer Coral Shirt from Cotton On $34.95

All About Eve Shirt $31.95 from Myer

High Waisted Shorts Navy from Myer $39.95

L-R: Australis Setting Spray, Australis Creme Colour in Dusky Rose,
Covergirl Tinted Moisturiser in 805, Modernista Palette by Models Own. All from Priceline

This was on special for $4!!!
Reminds me a lot of the pop-up Urban Decay or Too Faced palettes

How cute is this pop-up??

Eyeshadow swatches

Lip gloss/stick swatches

Told you I was getting another! Haha love this colour too ($7.96 usually $9.95)

Covergirl Tinted Moisturiser. Left: Blended out, Right: Heavily swatched ($13.80)

This stuff is great to use with my MSF natural


Hope you enjoyed the haul :) I especially love the Coral shirt, it is soooo pretty!

And for those interested here's what I've been up to...

Here's me pruning our flame tree! haha


What have you hauled lately?? 


Hannah xox

4 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

That palette is soooooo cute! :)

Hannah said...

Isn't it just??? And can you believe I only paid $4 for it! The shadows are actually alright and the lip side blew me away with its pigmentation, haven't tested out their staying power yet. But for $4 I couldn't say no haha

Beauty in the Sky said...

Nice haul! That palette is the most gorgeous thing! That would make such a cute gift.

Hannah said...

Thanks Megan :) It's so cute and surprisingly pretty good, especially for the $4 it cost. Would be a great gift