So you may have seen in one of my recent posts that I purchased an Australis Creme Colour. The brand has completely revived their image I think lately. Going from a brand for teens to one that caters for a larger age bracket.
I purchased the Creme Colour for lips and cheeks in Flirtatious Pink and it was love at first swipe!
- The colour is GORGEOUS!
- The formula is not too sticky and reminds me a lot of the Nars cream blush formula.
- Blends really easily on the skin and does not leave you with a spot from where it's first applied.
- Cute packaging, the lid screws off and there is a clear plastic top so you can see what colour it is. The plastic doesn't feel cheap or like it would break easily.
- The price! $9.95 for this little fella.
- You can use it on cheeks and lips.
- Gives your cheek a nice glow.
- If you don't like scented products you won't like this. It has a strong lavender smell although once on the skin you can't smell it.
- Not a big range of colours. I think there was only 3 or 4.
- When used on the lips it is quite drying but used with a balm it's ok.
|Heavily Swatched (left) Blended Out (right)|
Still not sold? Check it out on my cheeks;
I'm also wearing a little bit on my lips in all these pics.
I'll definitely be picking up the other colours soon!!
What do you think of Australis these days? Have you tried these creme colours??
|Robbie wanted to say hi! haha|