Saturday, April 27, 2013

Update!

Hey guys,

Long time no speak....again! I know but there has been so much going on I just haven't had time to sit down and write (or type) out a post.

The first update is that the wedding planning is coming along nicely. I have had a lot of help from Blake's parents who have been able to organise a lot of things that I can't not being in the same state.

Secondly we have decided to move to Geelong permanently. Originally we thought we'd be moving sometime next year but after thinking about it for a while we thought it might be easier & cheaper to move before the wedding. It's also a better time to look for rentals in the area we want to live as in Summer it gets pretty busy and finding a rental with two dogs I'm thinking will be pretty difficult.

So that's the big news of the moment. We are looking at moving in August (as my wedding dress arrives in store at the end of July). That gives us about three months to get our place up to scratch to be rented out and also get all of our belongings ready to be shipped interstate, a very complicated task!

Anyway hopefully I will be able to find the time to do more posts but they may be pretty limited for the next few months sorry!!

Hope you're all having a good weekend!!

Hannah xox



No comments: