Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Lust Have It!

It's the end of January already can you believe it?? I received my Lust Have It! box yesterday and was surprised by its smaller than average box. When I opened it up the reason became apparent, the packaging has changed back to the old Glossybox style sturdy reusable cardboard boxes. 


This box has a lift up lid which closes with a magnet and is a pretty lilac with a pink flower pattern. I will definitely be using this as some kind of storage in my house as it's just so pretty.

Now onto the loot!! Here is what was in this months box;


1. Nude by Nature BB 5-in-1 Miracle Cream (Full size 50mL - $19.95)

As you probably know by now I'm a big fan of BB creams, so much so I now use them on a daily basis over foundation. This is one that I haven't tried before so I am very excited to test it out. It says that it "hydrates, corrects, perfects, protects and gives your skin natural radiance". The one thing that stands out about this is that it has quite a strong fruity scent almost lemon like which I haven't come across before.

2. Face of Australia Bronzing Loose Powder (Full size - $12.95 for 20g)

Another thing I haven't tried yet, in fact I have never before tried a loose powder bronzer so once again I'm pretty excited to test this out. It feels amazingly silky and finely milled and has a really nice sheen to it, however, I think it's a little bit too light to be used as a bronzer but it would be really nice dusted over the collarbones and chest.

3. Lust Have It! Kabuki Brush (Full size - $19.95)

It seems like this is going to be an ongoing thing with lust have it putting their own branded items in the boxes, which I don't have a problem with as long as they are useful and good quality. This kabuki brush is super soft, however it absolutely stinks! and I have already noticed a few bristles have shed so it probably will end up at the back of one of my drawers unfortunately.


4. & 5. GKMBJ Latic Hydrating Shampoo & GKMBJ Fortifying Honey Creme (30g sample - 280mL $19.95)

My mum has tried a sample of this and said that she really loved it and was going to buy a bottle of it so that makes me excited to test these out. The bottles look very sleek although they do smell a bit funny in my opinion.

6. Amuse Nail Lacquer - Atomic Orange (Full size - 18mL $13.95)

I love neon polishes and this neon orange is right up my alley, in fact I still have the residue of a similar nail colour on my toes right now! haha


Value of the Box = $19.95 + $12.95 + $19.95 + ~2.13 + ~2.13 + $13.95 = $71.06

I think they have done a really good job with the first box of the year. For starters the new packaging is gorgeous and there was four full size products inside! I love it when these boxes include makeup items and to get a new bb cream to try is pretty exciting for me!

What did you guys think of this box? Have you tried any of these products??

Hannah xox

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I bought the Nude BB cream a while back when it was first released. Although it was a tad dark on me, the colour is natural and the cream itself is wonderful. It's quite high coverage compared to the BB creams I've tried, and it manages to stay pretty matte all day. Definitely worth trying :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

The BB cream looks tempting. Who doesn't need a good BB Cream right?
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

Hannah said...

@Rachel Yeah I have found it pretty nice, the smell is starting to wear on me a bit though lately

@Girlie Blog Seattle I agree! It's my fave at the moment