Tuesday, April 9, 2013

FOTD & EOTD - A simple natural look

Hey guys,

Just thought I would share a quick FOTD & EOTD for you :) Lately I have been testing out make-up looks to use for my wedding in October. I am going to be doing my own makeup as well as the makeup for my bridesmaids and mum :)

This is a very subtle natural look that I thought might be a good way to go either for me or for the bridesmaids. Let me know what you think!


Base: Australis Face & Body Tint, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer & Stila sheer pressed powder
Bronzer: Savvy by DB Natural Finish Pressed Powder in 06 tan
Blush: Clairns Instant Light Blush in 02 Coral Tonic
Brows: Rimmel brow pencil



Eyes:
Primer: Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Inner corner: UD Bootycall
Lid: UD Suspect
Crease: Combo of UD Chopper & UD Snakebite
Outer V: UD Busted
Eyeliner: A tiny bit of MAC Teddy on outer waterline
Mascara: Cover Girl Clump Crusher

Hope you're all having a great day!

Hannah xox

5 comments:

alina said...

Just discovered your blog!

Your eye makeup is really lovely and subtle, would you be thinking of adding lip colour or keeping it plain with gloss/balm?

Anonymous said...

I'm a make-up artist and beauty therapist and just got married recently myself. i would not recommend doing everyone's makeup on your wedding day, it's soooo stressful and there's so much to do! you think u have enough time and then before u know it, it's gone! anyway food for thought. hope you have a beautiful day.

Hannah said...

@Alina Thank you! During the day I'm not a big lip product person (just lip balm) but if I was wearing it at night I might through on a brighter shade lipstick.

@Anon Yeah mum thinks I need someone to help me too. I'm torn, the wedding isn't until late arvo and I think if I have something to do it will take my mind off the nerves! Plus I can't really afford a makeup artist. I might try and find a friend whose good at makeup and maybe see if they will do the bridesmaids or mum maybe. Thanks for the advice!

Unknown said...

On occasion of wedding i will only recommend Air brush makeup, because it is easy to apply and stays for long

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - please please invest in getting a make up artist for your big day! Trust me, you simply will not have time on the day - it goes so quickly and what time you do have, you will want to enjoy the moment with your bridesmaids and family. I know they aren't cheap, but no wedding is and if you're going to spend money at all - make up really should be one of the 'non negotiables' you'll be looking at the pictures for thr rest of your life,

My girls paid for their own make up- I wanted to, but just couldn't afford it and they we're quite okay with paying for it themselves. Best of luck on your special day! It really does go VERY quickly,